Name of the service
CLARIN-PL/CLARIN repository and services
Description of the service
Repository and services of CLARIN-PL/CLARIN project at Worclaw University of Technology
Data controller and a contact person
Institute of Computer Science
Wyb. Wyspiańskiego 27
macin.pol at pwr.edu.pl
Personal data processed
The following personal information is fetched from the Identity Provider server of your home organisation every time you log in to the service:
- email address
- unique ID to identify the user
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Repository and services process personal data and log files for:
- user authentication
- user identification when signing licenses
- user authorisation in special cases
- automated sending of email messages necessary for use of the services (password reset, submission information etc.)
- monitoring the load and capacity of the underlying server and the network
- working out technical problems and investigating abuse of the service
- statistics and development of the service
Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed
The personal data are not disclosed to anyone outside of the CLARIN-PL/CLARIN team.
How to access, rectify and delete the personal data
The personal information is visible in your profilei. If there is no profile, no personal data is directly stored.
Use the technical contact above for any requests.
To rectify the data released by your Home Organisation, contact your Home Organisation's IT helpdesk.
Personal data is deleted on request of the user or if the user hasn't used the service for five years.
Data Protection Code of Conduct